[one-users] Open Nebula able to handel XenServer or XCP ??

Javier Fontan jfontan at gmail.com
Tue Aug 24 03:22:17 PDT 2010

Hello,

Thank you for clarifying this and sorry for being misleading. I have
not tried Citrix Xen Server, just suposed it worked the same as its
Open Source counterpart.

Then the answer to the original question is no, OpenNebula does not
support XCP or Citrix Xen Server.

Bye

--
Javier Fontan, Grid & Virtualization Technology Engineer/Researcher