[one-users] Open Nebula able to handel XenServer or XCP ??

Tino Vazquez tinova at fdi.ucm.es
Thu Aug 19 11:20:48 PDT 2010

Hi Javi, Andreas,

Let me add that it may be worth a shot to try the KVM drivers, which
use libvirt, and libvirt compiled with XCP support. We would love to
hear feedback on this, and to provide support to make it work.

Regards,

-Tino

--
Constantino Vázquez Blanco | dsa-research.org/tinova
Virtualization Technology Engineer / Researcher