[one-users] Gui or Web Interface

LE PALLEC Kevin KLEPALLEC at sigma.fr
Tue Aug 3 06:45:53 PDT 2010

Hi it always me,

I ask if other GUI or management console are existing to management OpenNebula and you say me openxenmanager or convirt or Convirture, so you think to add support for ovirt or Convirture, its on the roadmap or its just an idea ?.
So openxenmanager or other GUI quoted above can manage hypervisor but also OpenNebula ?

thanks