[one-users] onevm saveas, "ID not defined"

Jason Heiss jheiss at aput.net
Sun Aug 22 11:47:12 PDT 2010

I'm trying to use the onevm saveas functionality in 2.0 beta 1, but it doesn't seem to like me:

# onevm saveas 8 1 myimage
ID not defined

I've deleted and recreated the VM with no luck.  Still fiddling around to see if I can figure it out, but I thought I'd throw it out and see if anyone had an idea.

The VM ID should be fine:

# onevm list
   ID     USER     NAME STAT CPU     MEM        HOSTNAME        TIME
    8 oneadmin      vm1 runn   0 1048576       10.0.0.73 00 00:29:22

The disk ID as well:

# onevm show 8 | egrep 'DISK|DISK_ID|TYPE'
DISK=[
  DISK_ID=0,
  TYPE=CDROM ]
DISK=[