[one-users] OpenNebula Technology Days USA - Survey

Borja Sotomayor borja at cs.uchicago.edu
Fri Aug 20 06:47:40 PDT 2010

Hi everyone,

With the success of the OpenNebula Technology Days held in Madrid this
last July (see http://blog.opennebula.org/?p=687), we are looking into
organizing a similar event in the United States and, more specifically,
in Chicago. The timeframe we are looking at is late October and the
event will be similar in content to the Madrid edition, focusing on
hands-on tutorial exercises that show how to configure an OpenNebula
cloud from scratch, and lead by experienced OpenNebula developers (see
http://opennebula.org/community:otd_0710 for details on what was covered
in that event). We are aiming for admission to be free or, at most, to
require a nominal fee to cover some minor expenses like coffee, etc.

However, before we make any concrete plans, we'd like to probe how much
interest there would be in this event, and how many attendees we could
expect. If you'd be interested in attending such an event, please fill
out the following quick survey:

http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dFNLeVRKdk9lQXY1ZkZ5RmxUMjNDbmc6MQ

Cheers!
--
Borja Sotomayor
PhD Candidate in Computer Science, University of Chicago