[one-users] migrate causes VM to reboot

Ruben S. Montero rubensm at dacya.ucm.es
Thu Apr 29 06:00:01 PDT 2010

Hi

Actually OpenNebula do a restore from the checkpoint file when the VM
is "cold" migrated. It should not be restarted from the plain
deployment file. This looks like a bug.

Please Shi could you send us the vm.log file for this case (i.e. doing
a migrate between two hosts). Thanks in advance!

Cheers

Ruben