[one-users] Java OCA code dependency

Carlos Martín Sánchez cmartins at fdi.ucm.es
Wed Apr 28 07:28:16 PDT 2010

Hello Shashank.

Keep in mind that underneath, the java OCA is an XMLRPC interface to
OpenNebula. That's why you need to retrieve the information from ONE with
the info() method first.

We tried to make the code flow clear by creating some examples[0], you may
find them more helpful than the javadoc.

About the username:password string: Do you mean that you could interact with
OpenNebula with a non-existing user?

[0]
http://dev.opennebula.org/projects/opennebula/repository/revisions/master/show/src/oca/java/share/examples

Best regards,

Carlos Martín, Cloud Technology Engineer/Researcher
DSA Research Group: web http://dsa-research.org and blog
http://blog.dsa-research.org
OpenNebula Open Source Toolkit for Cloud Computing:
http://www.OpenNebula.org