[one-users] Java OCA code dependency

Shashank Rachamalla shashank.rachamalla at hexagrid.com
Wed Apr 28 02:39:27 PDT 2010

Hi

I have noticed the following while using Java OCA with Nebula 1.4.

            Client oneClient = new Client("shashank:shashank","
http://localhost:2633/RPC2");
            VirtualMachine vm  = new VirtualMachine(1,oneClient);
            vm.info();
            System.out.println(vm.getName());

            Host host = new Host(4,oneClient);
            host.info();
            System.out.println(host.getName());

In the above code, vm.getName() has a dependency on vm.info(). If vm.info()
is not invoked prior to it then the attributes of VirtualMachine object are
null. The same dependency can be seen with Host releated invocation. Is this
dependency required or can it be reported as a bug ?

I have also noticed that the code was functional for any username:password
specified as secret.

Shashank Rachamalla