[one-users] Test Adapter for OpenNebula ?

Mehdi Sheikhalishahi mehdi.alishahi at gmail.com
Tue Apr 27 05:55:04 PDT 2010

Thanks Ruben, this feature is very interesting in OpenNebula.
I've installed it and tried to test it, when I submit a VM, VM cannot
be executed. The following are commands and logs.

oneadmin at one:~/working> onevm list
 ID     USER     NAME STAT CPU     MEM        HOSTNAME        TIME
  2 oneadmin vm-examp fail   0       0      dummyHost5 00 00:00:16

oneadmin at one:~/var/2> cat vm.log
Tue Apr 27 14:46:52 2010 [DiM][I]: New VM state is ACTIVE.
Tue Apr 27 14:46:52 2010 [LCM][I]: New VM state is PROLOG.
Tue Apr 27 14:46:52 2010 [VM][I]: Virtual Machine has no context
Tue Apr 27 14:46:53 2010 [LCM][I]: New VM state is BOOT
Tue Apr 27 14:46:53 2010 [VMM][E]: deploy_action, error getting driver vmm_dummy
Tue Apr 27 14:46:54 2010 [DiM][I]: New VM state is FAILED
Tue Apr 27 14:46:54 2010 [TM][W]: Ignored: TRANSFER SUCCESS 2 -

---And log files
Tue Apr 27 14:44:23 2010 [ONE][I]:        OpenNebula Configuration
File
Tue Apr 27 14:44:23 2010 [ONE][I]:
Tue Apr 27 14:44:23 2010 [ONE][I]:
       DEBUG_LEVEL=3
       HM_MAD=EXECUTABLE=one_hm
       HOST_MONITORING_INTERVAL=5
       IM_MAD=EXECUTABLE=one_im_dummy,NAME=im_dummy
       MAC_PREFIX=00:03
       MANAGER_TIMER=30
       NETWORK_SIZE=254
       PORT=2633
       TM_MAD=ARGUMENTS=tm_dummy/tm_dummy.conf,EXECUTABLE=one_tm,NAME=tm_dummy
       VM_DIR=/srv/cloud/one/var/
       VM_MAD=EXECUTABLE=one_vmm_dummy,NAME=vmm_dummy,TYPE=xml
       VM_POLLING_INTERVAL=60

Tue Apr 27 14:44:25 2010 [VMM][I]: Loading Virtual Machine Manager drivers.
Tue Apr 27 14:44:25 2010 [VMM][I]:      Loading driver: vmm_dummy (XML)
Tue Apr 27 14:44:25 2010 [MAD][E]: MAD did not answer INIT command

Regards,
Mehdi