[one-users] hot add or hot plug with OpenNebula?

Tino Vazquez tinova at fdi.ucm.es
Mon Apr 19 09:35:12 PDT 2010

Hi Stefan,

FYI, Jordi Guijarro, from CESCA, wrote me offline to point me out a
nice feature present in Xen 4.0

RAS features: physical cpu/memory hotplug   ( from [1] ).

We definitely hold this in mind for future releases.

Regards,

-Tino

[1] http://wiki.xensource.com/xenwiki/Xen4.0

--
Constantino Vázquez, Grid & Virtualization Technology
Engineer/Researcher: http://www.dsa-research.org/tinova