[one-users] Host monitoring with snmp ?

Ruben S. Montero rubensm at dacya.ucm.es
Fri Apr 16 00:00:38 PDT 2010

Hi

This is a great idea indeed, and a great contribution for the
ecosystem ;) . Just a few thoughts about monitoring...

The MONITORING_INTERVAL is the time between to monitor actions in
OpenNebula. Each monitor action takes the ONLY THE LAST 10 hosts
monitored by the system. So if you have more than 10 hosts the hosts
are going to be monitored in approx ((num_hosts mod 10) + 1) *
monitoring_interval.

If that is not your case, please send us the output of oned.log...

Cheers

Ruben