[one-users] vmware driver installation

manju a manju.kudu at gmail.com
Mon Apr 12 00:48:16 PDT 2010

i can see below error in the log

 "Can not load driver
/src/cloud/lib/mads/$ONE_LOCATION/lib/mads/one_vmm_vmware, No such file or
directory"

basically its looking for the wrong path, it needs to look for
$ONE_LOCATION/lib/mads/one_vmm_vmware.

$ONE_LOCATION is set to /src/cloud/ in the .bashrc. any thing i am missing
here,

if i do $ONE_LOCATION/lib/mads/one_im_vmware
INIT
INIT SUCCESS

Any suggestions please...

thanks,