[one-users] Test Adapter for OpenNebula ?

Ruben S. Montero rubensm at dacya.ucm.es
Tue Sep 29 01:49:57 PDT 2009

Hi,

Well in fact this may be quite straight forward if we assume that all
operations always succeed and we do not need to model the behavior of
the hosts. Gary, let me know if this would work for your demo. Borja,
we can use this as a very simple development backend.

Cheers

Ruben

On Tue, Sep 29, 2009 at 10:31 AM, Gary Mazz <garymazzaferro at gmail.com> wrote:
> I was thinking maybe a OpenNebula driver to libvirt which gives access to
> libvirt 's test driver. Unfortunately, I have to get this finished by
> monday. Then work on a bursting test case.
>
> -gary
>
> Borja Sotomayor wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>

>>> I'm attempting to use the emulator for development of the occi demo using
>>> OpenNebula.  Any suggestions or pointers would be appreciated.
>>>
>>> BTW, this would be a great feature for developers.
>>>

>> I'd like to second that (I've already mentioned it individually to
>> OpenNebula developers, but I might as well go on the record on the
>> mailing list). For Haizea development, having a 'dummy' backend in
>> OpenNebula would be very helpful, as it would allow me to test
>> Haizea/OpenNebula integration without having to set up a
>> fully-functional OpenNebula installation (i.e., with Xen/KVM hosts,
>> VMs, etc.)
>>
>> Cheers!

 Dr. Ruben Santiago Montero
 Associate Professor