[one-users] vmm_vmware driver error

Shi Jin jinzishuai at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 09:46:54 PDT 2009

Hi Tino,

Unfortunately no. There is nothing in that file.
When I tried to run the DEPLOY command, I did get a line:
FAILURE Wrong number of arguments for DEPLOY action. Number args = [3].
But that has nothing to do with "one start". If I clean the file and
then do "one start". The file keeps to be empty.

I am curious to see exactly what "Wrong action in MAD response" means
from the oned.log.
Thank you for your quick response.

Shi

On Wed, Sep 16, 2009 at 10:46 AM, Shi Jin <jinzishuai at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Tino,
>
> Unfortunately no. There is nothing in that file.
> When I tried to run the DEPLOY command, I did get a line:
> FAILURE Wrong number of arguments for DEPLOY action. Number args = [3].
> But that has nothing to do with "one start". If I clean the file and
> then do "one start". The file keeps to be empty.
>
> I am curious to see exactly what "Wrong action in MAD response" means
> from the oned.log.
> Thank you for your quick response.
>
> Shi
>
> On Wed, Sep 16, 2009 at 10:43 AM, Tino Vazquez <tinova at fdi.ucm.es> wrote:
>> Hi Shi Jin,
>>
>> Is there any useful information in $ONE_LOCATION/var/vmm_vmware.log
>> after 'oned' is started?
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> -Tino
>>
>> --
>> Constantino Vázquez, Grid Technology Engineer/Researcher:
>> http://www.dsa-research.org/tinova
>> DSA Research Group: http://dsa-research.org
>> Globus GridWay Metascheduler: http://www.GridWay.org
>> OpenNebula Virtual Infrastructure Engine: http://www.OpenNebula.org
>>

>> On Wed, Sep 16, 2009 at 6:35 PM, Shi Jin <jinzishuai at gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Hi there,
>>>
>>> I am trying open nebula with ESXi.
>>> I've got im_vmware and tm_vmware drivers working now. The only problem
>>> seems to be vmm_vmware.
>>>
>>> I've setup etc/vmm_vmware/vmm_vmwarerc to have
>>> VMWARE_TRUSTORE=/srv/cloud/one/vmware-certs/vmware.keystore
>>> ONE_MAD_DEBUG=1
>>> VMWARE_DATASTORE=oneStore

--
Shi Jin, Ph.D.