[one-users] im_vmware error

Tino Vazquez tinova at fdi.ucm.es
Tue Sep 15 03:33:47 PDT 2009

Dear Shi Jin,

Thanks a lot for your feedback. I still haven't got the time to test
the drivers against the ESX and ESXi 4.0 hypervisors, but I am afraid
that the API changed, and althought I also think that they made it
backward compatible, some thigs may not work as expected.

I suggest switching to the old ESXi version for now to see if the
error goes away. I would appreciate it if you can confirm the error
doesn't happen with the 3.5 version.

Best regards,

-Tino

--
Constantino Vázquez, Grid Technology Engineer/Researcher:
http://www.dsa-research.org/tinova