[one-users] onevm deploy - ssh error

Javier Fontan jfontan at fdi.ucm.es
Thu Sep 3 03:33:10 PDT 2009

Hello,

OpenNebula executes that scp command on the frontend machine, not in
the execution nodes. That scp command connects to from the frontent to
itself to copy a file to <hostnamenode>. Make sure you can ssh from
the frontend to itself (do not use localhost as the machine to connect
but the actual machine name.

Bye

--
Javier Fontan, Grid & Virtualization Technology Engineer/Researcher