[one-users] onevm deploy - ssh error

Abraham Taherivand abraham.taherivand at googlemail.com
Thu Sep 3 01:54:29 PDT 2009

Hello Javier,

when i execute the scp command on the node, it works fine without an
error.

With "onevm deploy" command i got still the same error status.
(oned.log "ERROR: Host key verification failed.").

I also opened a ssh connection from the node to the frontend with the
oneadmin,
so that the key will be stored in the known_host file.

Any further suggestions?

Thanks,
Abraham