[one-users] Nebula with VMware

Tino Vazquez tinova at fdi.ucm.es
Wed Sep 2 03:20:24 PDT 2009

Hi Harsha,

Unfortunately, OpenNebula VMware support only works with VI SDK 2.5.0
onwards, so integration with VIX API is not feasible.

You can upgrade VMware server to one that supports the VI SDK 2.5.0.

Best regards,

-Tino

--
Constantino Vázquez, Grid Technology Engineer/Researcher:
http://www.dsa-research.org/tinova