[one-users] onevm deploy - ssh error

Abraham Taherivand abraham.taherivand at googlemail.com
Wed Sep 2 08:34:39 PDT 2009

Hi @all,

i tried to deploy an image with "onevm deploy", but the deployment
failed.

The reason is the authentication between the hosts via ssh.

/var/log/one/oned.log tells me:

  Message received: LOG - 28 tm_clone.sh: ERROR: Command "scp
<hostname>:/var/lib/one/images/disk0.qcow2 <hostnamenode>:/var/lib/
one//28/images/disk.0" failed.

  Message received: LOG - 28 tm_clone.sh: ERROR: Host key verification
failed.

  Message received: TRANSFER FAILURE 28 Host key verification failed.

scp does not work. I searched via mailinglits and found:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/opennebula/+bug/331838

I tried also several times to copy the host keys manually, but it does
not work.

Has anyone a hint?

Thank you.
Abraham