[one-users] suspend vs stop

Javier Fontan jfontan at fdi.ucm.es
Wed Sep 2 02:49:06 PDT 2009

Hello,

Resume after stop lets the scheduler select a physical host with
enough resources to resume the VM. It should have worked, if it
continued in pending state it is possibly because there was no free
physical host to run it.

Does it make sense to you?

Bye

--
Javier Fontan, Grid & Virtualization Technology Engineer/Researcher