[one-users] Host status through XMLRPC

Antonio J. Rossi arossi at citic.es
Wed Sep 16 08:55:37 PDT 2009

Hi to all!

I'm using XMLRPC API in Ruby to manage OpenNebula. I can enable/
disable a host perfectly with the corresponding API calls. But how can
I obtain the actual status of a host? When i invoke one.hostinfo i
obtain a lot of data, but i cannot see a status flag or something like
it.

I think i'm missing something because in the terminal i can see that
info by running the command onehost list. There is a column STAT with
the exact info i want.

By the way, i'm using OpenNebula version 1.2.

Thank you very much!