[one-users] econe tools

sebastien goasguen sebgoa at clemson.edu
Sat Sep 5 07:41:18 PDT 2009

Hi,

I have a question regarding to the cloud interface setup documented at:

http://www.opennebula.org/doku.php?id=documentation:rel1.4:ec2qcg

I got the econe server to run and I believe I have the user
configuration taken care of. But I am struggling with one simple
thing:

How do I get the econe tools on my desktop ?

They are in the opennebula distribution, in the one/bin directory on
my opennebula frontend, however I want to be able to upload an image
and run an instance of it from my desktop. Are the package in a simple
ruby/gem package ? or should I copy them over from the frontend ?

thanks,

-sebastien

--
---