[one-users] hook action on delete

Shi Jin jinzishuai at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 15:40:48 PDT 2009

Thanks a lot.

On Mon, Oct 26, 2009 at 4:36 PM, Ruben S. Montero <rubensm at dacya.ucm.es> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> It would not be difficult. The idea would be to apply the hook to
> those machines running that are deleted, or to all VMs being deleted.
> For example let say that a VM fails and you delete it, should
> OpenNebula execute the hook?
Yes, I want to execute this hook as long as the VM is no longer there.
For example, I would call the ebtables-flush script. If the VM was not
started properly and I called delete, the ebtables-flush script simply
will not change any rules.

 What about if we have a DONE hook that it
> is executed whenever the VM is finished?
So this DONE hook acts on either shutdown or delete?
This would be the ideal solution.

Cheers,

--
Shi Jin, Ph.D.