[one-users] hook action on delete

Ruben S. Montero rubensm at dacya.ucm.es
Mon Oct 26 15:36:11 PDT 2009

Hi,

It would not be difficult. The idea would be to apply the hook to
those machines running that are deleted, or to all VMs being deleted.
For example let say that a VM fails and you delete it, should
OpenNebula execute the hook? What about if we have a DONE hook that it
is executed whenever the VM is finished?

Cheers

Ruben

On Mon, Oct 26, 2009 at 12:43 AM, Shi Jin <jinzishuai at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> The current hook mechanism only acts on create/running/shutdown/stop.
> I am not using "onevm  shutdown"  at all but "onevm delete" since the
> images are deleted anyway when the user is done with it.
> Is it possible to add a "delete" for hook to act on?
> Thanks a lot.
>
> --
> Shi Jin, Ph.D.

 Dr. Ruben Santiago Montero