[one-users] I cannot create virtual machine with onevm

Tino Vazquez tinova at fdi.ucm.es
Thu Nov 12 03:47:45 PST 2009

Hi there,

The HTTP 403 error means "Forbidden: The server understood the request, but
is refusing to fulfill it."

So this is probably the scheduler not being able to pull the right one_auth
information. Which version are you using? If you are using the last one, the
$ONE_AUTH env should point to a file containing a line like:

user:password

Regards,

-Tino
--
Constantino Vázquez, Grid Technology Engineer/Researcher:
http://www.dsa-research.org/tinova