[one-users] LVM Question

Jaime Melis j.melis at fdi.ucm.es
Tue Nov 10 05:49:33 PST 2009

Hi Gavin,

The LVM scripts provided with OpenNebula presume that the LVs preexist in
the cluster nodes, just like Sebastien commented.  In any case I would like
to share a few resources on how to export an LVM to a cluster:

-
http://www.centos.org/docs/5/html/Cluster_Logical_Volume_Manager/LVM_Cluster_Overview.html
- http://tldp.org/HOWTO/LVM-HOWTO/sharinglvm1.html

Sander Klous, an OpenNebula contributor, was kind enough to develop a set of
scripts which support LVM exporting to a cluster using iSCSI, please take a
look at them:

http://dev.opennebula.org/issues/32#note-13

regards,
Jaime