[one-users] host with both tm_ssh and tm_lvm

Jaime Melis j.melis at fdi.ucm.es
Sat Nov 7 02:20:32 PST 2009

Hi,

In your /etc/hosts file you can have many names for the same IP:

192.168.0.10 worker workerlvm

You can associate worker to tm_ssh and workerlvm to tm_lvm.

In the VM template file you can use the REQUIREMENTS directive to specify
that the VM must be deployed in a node ending with "lvm".

Regards,
Jaime