[one-users] OpenNebula 1.4 RC Released!

Javier Fontan jfontan at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 17:02:39 PST 2009

OpenNebula 1.4 RC, Released!

The OpenNebula team is happy to announce the release candidate of
OpenNebula 1.4. This released is aimed at testers, community members
and cloud enthusiasts in order to identify bugs and regressions, so
that 1.4 can fully replace OpenNebula 1.2 deployments.

We will wait for a week until we release the final version. This will
be the final version unless you find any outstanding bug that should
be fixed for that release. We are in a testing phase and any big
changes to the code will be postponed until 1.4.2 release.

Quick links:

 * Download OpenNebula 1.4 RC! -
http://downloads.dsa-research.org/opennebula/one-1.4.0-rc
 * Binary packages - http://opennebula.org/doku.php?id=binary_packages
 * Complete Release notes -
http://opennebula.org/doku.php?id=documentation:rn-rel1.4c
 * Documentation - http://opennebula.org/doku.php?id=documentation:rel1.4

--
Javier Fontan, Grid & Virtualization Technology Engineer/Researcher