[one-users] LVM Question

Gavin netmatters at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 06:53:33 PST 2009

Hi there,

I'm very happy to see that LVM has been included in 1.4, however I
just have one question at the moment regarding implementation.

Based on the following in the documentation:-

"/dev/default/ttylinux must exist in the node where the VM will be
deployed. This can be achieved either by creating the device by hand
or by using more complicated techniques like exporting a LVM to a
cluster. "

I have configured my controller for LVM but my nodes are not, how do I
create an LVM device on the nodes so that they can see the LVM
partitons on the controller ???

Thanks,
Gavin