[one-users] New OpenNebula project development portal

Ignacio Martin Llorente llorente at dacya.ucm.es
Sat Mar 28 03:01:05 PDT 2009

Let me add that, if you are involved in the development of a tool
related to OpenNebula, we will happy to provide you with the
development infrastructure, hosting your project in
dev.opennebula.org , and creating a link from the ecosystem page.

Regards

Ignacio

--
Ignacio M. Llorente, Full Professor (Catedratico): web http://dsa-research.org/llorente