[one-users] New OpenNebula project development portal

Tino Vazquez tinova79 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 10:30:30 PDT 2009

Dear users,

We have just completed the migration process from the TRAC-based
project development portal to another based on Redmine. The URL to
access the new portal is:

http://dev.opennebula.org

Tickets and wiki have been migrated to Redmine. Users have been
recreated but passwords couldn't be transferred, you can retrieve your
password using the "Lost password" link in the log in page. In case
you have misspelled your email address and want your account back,
drop an email in <redmine at opennebula.org> and we will reset the
password for you.

We hope you will approve the change, we believe Redmine has features
that will aid in the development of OpenNebula. Feedback is welcome.

Best regards,

The OpenNebula team

--
Constantino Vázquez, Grid Technology Engineer/Researcher:
http://www.dsa-research.org/tinova