[one-users] vmcontext script for RPM based distro

Ruben S. Montero rubensm at dacya.ucm.es
Wed Mar 18 04:24:35 PDT 2009

Hi Miguel
	If you want to contribute the script I can upload it to the examples dir in OpenNebula. And we can put a link to it in the documentation. If you are interested you can just open a ticket in trac.opennebula.org and upload it as attachment. We'll then move it to the right place

Thanks

Ruben

I can upload it to the openNebula webpage
On Wednesday 18 March 2009 11:23:25 Miguel J. - Templeir wrote:
> Hello Gavin
>
> I have the script modified for Centos and run correctly, but I've a problem when Centos Boot. I wrote about it in userlist:
>
> 	http://lists.opennebula.org/pipermail/users-opennebula.org/2009-March/000317.html
>
> I can send you the script if you give me your mail. I would know, how do you configure ubuntu to boot VM correctly without restarting network interface with the vmcontext script?
>
> -------------
>
>     Hi Everyone,
>
>     Firstly I would like to say thanks very much to all involved in the
>     development of this awesome project.
>
>     It took me a little while but have managed to get my cluster up and it
>     is running like a dream.
>
>     I am using the current vmcontext.sh script successfully on
>     Ubuntu/Debian based vm's however I would like to also deploy
>     Centos/Fedora based vm's in a similar fashion.
>
>     As I am not much of a bash scripter I was hoping that someone else has
>     modified vmcontext.sh to suit Centos/Fedora ??? And if possible would
>     they mind sharing their code with me??
>
>     Thanks and Regards,
>     Gavin

 Dr. Ruben Santiago Montero