[one-users] Frontend configuration.

Enric Pere Pages Montanera vprotraining at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 06:51:09 PDT 2009

I installed One in a CentOS 5.2, I followed the quick start guide but the
last steps didn't work for me. I would be very pleased to recive some help.
When I create the hosts it doesn't show the information, I unset "Defaults
requiretty" like this mailing list recommend but It stills not working.
When I try to deploy some virtual machines the status show failed, the
resason seems to be that the transfer scripts doesn't work properly for me.
I attach my log files, perhaps it give you some hint about the problem.

[oneadmin at oneadmin-server one]$ onehost list
 HID NAME                      RVM   TCPU   FCPU   ACPU    TMEM    FMEM STAT
   7 vm03                        0             0    100                  err
   8 frontend-ECP                0             0    100                  err

[oneadmin at oneadmin-server one]$ onevm list
  ID     NAME STAT CPU     MEM        HOSTNAME        TIME
   8 vm-examp pend   0       0                 00 02:39:01
  10     vm-2 fail   0       0    frontend-ECP 00 00:00:48

Thanks in advance,

Enric.