[one-users] Additional Questions....

Damien Cerbelaud dcerbelaud at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 09:15:54 PDT 2009

Hello,

I've successfully set up and run OpenNebula on a shared Ubuntu-KVM
Centos-Xen infrastructure, and I am very pleased to see that you guys
did a great job, and everything runs smoothly. I still had a couple
questions that could ease ONE's use that is:

- Is there a Graphical interface to ONE allowing people to monitor
machines, add templates, ...?
- How does the admin node chooses between hosts with different
hypervisors? I had a couple times a Xen image sent to a KVM node, and
provisioning failed.
- Is there a way to gracefully remove an item from the database? each
time I do onehost/onevm/onevnet delete <myitem>, the VID still stays
"occupied" and the next VID is incremented.

Thanks a lot for your help and support !

Regards,

-damien