[one-users] ubuntu front end and openSUSE node

Shi Jin jinzishuai at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 16 08:29:19 PDT 2009

Following your instructions, I have
seki at frontend:/usr/lib/one/im_probes$ tail *.rb -n 1
==> kvm.rb <==
puts "HYPERVISOR=KVM"

==> xen.rb <==
puts "HYPERVISOR=Xen"

And in my template, I have
REQUIREMENTS= [
	HYPERVISOR= "Xen"
	]
in xen template and
REQUIREMENTS= [
	HYPERVISOR="KVM"
	]
in the KVM template.

However, the proper nodes are still not used.
Could you please give some more help here?
Thanks a lot.

Shi
PS. I've been able to run WinXP VM on Xen nodes now by putting
RAW = [type="xen",data='builder="hvm"']
in the template.
Thanks.
--