[one-users] ubuntu front end and openSUSE node

Shi Jin jinzishuai at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 13 16:30:49 PDT 2009

Hi,

Thank you very much.

First, I have enabled the commented options for Xen im and vmm and the oned.log shows both drivers are loaded.

Secondly, I think my exact problem is that the dom0 on the Xen host taking all memory. Here is what I get from onehost show:
HID      = 2
HOSTNAME = test2
IM MAD   = im_xen
VMM MAD  = vmm_xen
TM MAD   = tm_nfs
MANAGED  = 1
ATTRIBUTES

	ARCH=x86_64
	CPUSPEED=2660
	FREECPU=1599
	FREEMEMORY=6144
	HOSTNAME=test2
	MODELNAME=Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU           X5550  @ 2.67GHz
	NETRX=0
	NETTX=0
	TOTALCPU=1600
	TOTALMEMORY=16766976
	USEDCPU=1
	USEDMEMORY=16760832
HOST SHARES
	HID          = 2
	ENDPOINT     =
	MAX_CPU      = 1600
	MAX_MEMORY   = 16766976
	MAX_DISK     = 0
	CPU_USAGE    = 0
	MEMORY_USAGE = 0
	DISK_USAGE   = 0
	RUNNING_VMS  = 0

It looks like
TOTALMEMORY=16766976
USEDMEMORY =16760832
shows my problem. Could you please help me on how to reduce the dom0 RAM usage? Thanks a lot.

Shi
--
Shi Jin, PhD