[one-users] Onevm create and deploy

Peng Zhao blackass at gmail.com
Sun Jun 7 23:36:06 PDT 2009

Hi, all,
I'm new to opennebula. By reading the doc, I got some clues, however there
is still some question.
What's the difference between "onevm create" and "onevm deloy"?
>From the CLI manual, it looks like I need to "create" before "deploy" it to
some particular host. However, in the quickstart guide, there is no such
step. It only runs "onevm submit" and seems the vm got started
automatically.
I look into the nebula source and found out there is a scheduler module. My
question is: if the VMs created will be scheduled automatically, why I have
to create it before "deploy"?
BR,
Peng