[one-users] ONE 1.4 onehost command extra option

Sven Oostenbrink sven at kionetworks.com
Fri Jul 31 09:45:03 PDT 2009

Javier,

Im not sure if we are both talking about the same subject here. Im talking
about the drivers available for onehost to add a physical machine, like
vmm_kvm, im_ssh, etc. In all reality, its not a very big deal, but it comes
in handy when adding a new machine. Since I dont do that often, I always
need to look up what drivers to specify..

Its basically just a minor extra that avoids the need for looking into the
userguide again..

Cheers,

Sven