[one-users] Permissions of Checkpoint file

Tino Vazquez tinova at fdi.ucm.es
Thu Jul 30 07:12:07 PDT 2009

Hi there Richard,

This checkpoint file permission problem rings a bell, but I need more
information.

1) Are you using KVM virtualization?
2) Which storage model are you following, i.e., what transfer manager
(nfs or ssh) are you using?

Best regards,

-Tino

--
Constantino Vázquez, Grid Technology Engineer/Researcher:
http://www.dsa-research.org/tinova