[one-users] /etc/qemu-ifup:could not launch network script

Tino Vazquez tinova at fdi.ucm.es
Thu Jul 16 03:48:39 PDT 2009

Hi Harsha,

We are not able to reproduce this, my gut feeling is that it may be a
kvm configuration problem. Could you send through both templates
(NIC=[mac="...  and NIC=[network="...) and their corresponding vm.log
?

Best regards,

-Tino

--
Constantino Vázquez, Grid Technology Engineer/Researcher:
http://www.dsa-research.org/tinova