[one-users] who's using ?

Ignacio Martin Llorente llorente at dacya.ucm.es
Mon Jul 13 03:50:40 PDT 2009

Hi,

We do not know the deployment details of the thousands of
organizations that have downloaded OpenNebula. In the last year, we
have helped several companies to build Cloud infrastructures for their
internal operations, to enhance their Cloud computing products, or to
support new IT or business Cloud services.  In these cases we have
been requested not to disclose the details.

In the future we could prepare success stories to illustrate the
different deployment models and how OpenNebula fits into any existing
data center, or to describe the use of OpenNebula in some research
centers.

Regards

Ignacio
--