[one-users] Problem with opennebula installation

Sander Klous sander at nikhef.nl
Wed Jul 15 12:06:51 PDT 2009

Hi,
We are planning to do some tests with opennebula at Nikhef, to see if we
can integrate it with our Tier-1 grid infrastructure. I managed to
install  opennebula on CentOS 5 - x86_64, following the instructions on
your website. However, when I try to run onehost, I get the following error:

[opennebula at aulnes ~]$ onehost
/opt/opennebula/lib/ruby/one.rb:23:in `require': no such file to load --
sqlite3 (LoadError)
        from /opt/opennebula/lib/ruby/one.rb:23
        from /opt/opennebula/bin/onehost:30:in `require'
        from /opt/opennebula/bin/onehost:30
[opennebula at aulnes ~]$

I don't see any problem with my sqlite installation:

[opennebula at aulnes ~]$ echo $PATH
/opt/opennebula/bin:/opt/sqlite3/bin:/usr/kerberos/bin:/usr/local/bin:/bin:/usr/bin:/home/opennebula/bin
[opennebula at aulnes ~]$ echo $LD_LIBRARY_PATH
/opt/opennebula/lib:/opt/sqlite3/lib:
[opennebula at aulnes ~]$ which sqlite3
/opt/sqlite3/bin/sqlite3
[opennebula at aulnes ~]$ sqlite3
SQLite version 3.6.16
Enter ".help" for instructions
Enter SQL statements terminated with a ";"
sqlite>

What am I missing?
Thanks,
Sander