[one-users] How to add multiple Boot Devices

Suresh Chatla suresh.chatla at hexagrid.com
Thu Jul 9 07:42:24 PDT 2009

Hi,
How to define multiple boot devices in Open Nebula configuration file.
I am installing Ubuntu as Virtual machine. I am able to install it from iso
file.
After installation completed it is unable to switch the boot priority to
HardDisk.
Again its trying to boot from CDROM and giving some error messages like Boot
failure.
Once I shutdown the Server and Start that with boot="hd" its working fine.
Unable to change the boot priority on the fly.

Thanks & Regards
--
Suresh Reddy Chatla