[one-users] FW: VM reboot

Harsha Buggi Harsha_Buggi at mindtree.com
Fri Jul 3 18:56:19 PDT 2009

FYI...

I have also found that the restores are not consistant. Somtimes it goes through if the VM is in pre-boot state when it is deployed. I have tried with this another image which is only 20 MB with Unix like OS. This image did not have any problem with restoring. So now I feel my setup is ok and the problem might be with qemu or libvirt. Has anybody ever face this issue? I am a newbie so would appreciate if responses are a more descriptive.

Thanks

Harsha