[one-users] unable to start a VM

Ruben S. Montero rubensm at dacya.ucm.es
Sat Jan 31 15:43:51 PST 2009

Hi
	It seems that the VMs are not deployed because the obelix nodes are not
reporting their status. From the onehost output, you can see that they do not
have any Available CPU (ACPU)

	This is usually a problem with ssh. You should have access two the nodes
without being prompt for a password. So at the front-end:
$ssh obelix41
should give you a shell at obelix41 (without asking nothing).

	You can get more details in oned.log. There should be something related to
ERROR Monitoring obelix...

Cheers

Ruben

 Dr. Ruben Santiago Montero