[one-users] Libvirt ruby binding integration

Marco Sinhoreli msinhore at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 13:03:38 PST 2009

Hi all,

I'm  new in list and as opennebula user. I'm studying a system to
orchestrate our infrastructure and I found the opennebula on Xen.org
site. Reading the opennebula documentation, I look that is possible to
use libvirt to interact with one system. Well, I have a doubt: Is
possible too to use the libvirt to remote connection with the libvirtd
located on dom0 instead of ssh? I thinks that, to scale for a lot of
hypervisors, I could have problems with ssh because the system needs
some levels and parsers for abstract informations about the virtuals
environments.

Best regards,

--
Marco Sinhoreli