[one-users] [RFC] Release 1.4 - Multiuser support

Boris Nikolai Konrad boris.konrad at uni-dortmund.de
Wed Feb 11 04:19:16 PST 2009

Dear OpenNebula-Team,

if you use onehost disable, it just changes the flag of the host, so that
no other vms are deployed on it.
I would suggest to change this, or add another command, that migrates all
vms on that specified host to other hosts, so as an cluster administrator
I can take a host out of the system to take it down for maintenance with
one command (so that I do not have to check the onevm list, which vms are
on that machine, and move them one after each other).

The other suggestions come from my last mails, thanks for your fast
response Ruben.

Best regards,
Boris