[one-users] OpenNebula on BladeCenter H

Ivan Porro pivan at dist.unige.it
Fri Feb 20 07:37:01 PST 2009

Dear all,

we are going to test One on a small IBM infrastructure.
Does anyone have any experience/suggestion to install OpenNebula on a
BladeCenterH with HS21 Blades (2x2.5GHz Quad Core Xeon) and Infiniband?
  On the OS we'll probably have CentOS 5.2 / RHEL 5.2 which should be
painless for One but the Infiniband may be not

We also have some QS22 Blades but I think OpenNebula is not happy with
the Cell/BE PowerPC core exposed to the OS even if I've found this
presentation:
http://www.power.org/devcon/07/Session_Downloads/PADC07_Cho_20070914_xen_cell.pdf

Any hint on the two topics is welcome! Thank you in advance

	ivan

--
http://www.bio.dist.unige.it
voice: +39 010 353 2789