[one-users] Creating disk.img???

Madireddy Samuel Vijaykumar mad.vijay at gmail.com
Mon Feb 16 21:24:33 PST 2009

Hi,

I following the quick start guide. I have created two xen VMs on a debian
and a front end server on Ubuntu 8.04. Now i m just stuck at ...

We are going to build a VM template to submit the image we had placed in the
/opt/nebula/images directory. The following will do:

NAME   = vm-example
CPU    = 0.5
MEMORY = 128
OS     = [
  kernel   = "/boot/vmlinuz-2.6.18-4-xen-amd64",
  initrd   = "/boot/initrd.img-2.6.18-4-xen-amd64",
  root     = "sda1" ]
DISK   = [
  source   = "/opt/nebula/images/disk.img",
  target   = "sda1",
  readonly = "no" ]
DISK   = [
  type     = "swap",
  size     = 1024,
  target   = "sdb"]
NIC    = [ NETWORK = "Public VLAN" ]

My question how do we create disk images for nebula? Is there a guide? Pls
let me know.  Thanks in advance....

Sam
"""
Anyday...