[one-users] Description of one.db tables and columns

Jaime Melis j.melis at fdi.ucm.es
Mon Dec 14 02:20:18 PST 2009

Hi Stefan,

I suggest two documents:

http://www.reservoir-fp7.eu/fileadmin/reservoir/delivarables/md.3.x.2.pdf
section 3.2.2 (especially the history table)

and

http://dev.opennebula.org/projects/opennebula/repository/entry/branches/one-1.2/src/client/ruby/onevm(the
ShowTableHistory hash)

note that both resources are for opennebula 1.2, but the history table
didn't change from one-1.2 to one-1.4.

regards,
Jaime